Private tour to Zakopane with Krzeptowki sanctuary visit
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- First time? Perfect chance to get to know the area like a pro
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included making travel easier
Visit one of the most famous Polish resorts, which turns into a real winter wonderland during the cold season on this tour with private, air-conditioned transport.
After being picked up from your hotel in Krakow, your friendly English-speaking driver takes you on a full-day trip where, amongst other stops, you will see the real wooden village of Chocholow. On the way, you will get to enjoy the panorama of the Gubalowka mountain, towering over Zakopane. After taking in the incredible atmosphere of the mountain views, you will stroll the most popular street in the Polish mountains, Krupowki, which is more than one kilometer long and boasts many interesting shops. Stop here for lunch and a break before continuing your tour.
This tour also includes a stop at the Jaszczurowka Chapel, a beautifully designed wooden Roman Catholic church, built between 1904 and 1907. Additionally, you have the chance to see the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fatima in Krzeptowki, a popular pilgrimage destination, that is home to two monuments of Pope John Paul II and where he crowned the statue of Our Lady of Fatima on 21st of October 1987.
Your driver will take you to visit the ski jumping hill, where the World Cup competitions take place regularly (entrance included in the tour price). After your exploration, you can relax in one of the hottest pools in Poland and enjoy a water massage - so don't forget to pack your swimmers! Perfectly relaxed, hop back in the car and enjoy a hassle-free ride back to your hotel.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Private transportation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel. Please, indicate the name and address of your hotel at check-out.
- This tour picks you up at your hotel. Please, provide your hotel information at check-out
- On the day of your trip, wait in front of the hotel for your driver to find you
- You can pick a starting time between 7.00am and 9.00am. Please provide your desired departure time at check out
- You can choose your pick-up time between 7.00am to 9.00am
- Please indicate at check-out what your preferred pick-up time is
Undoubtedly, Krakow has a lot to offer to all of its guests. While visiting this one of the largest ...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Prepare for an unforgettable tour of Energylandia, the biggest amusement park in Poland. Take shared...
Ready to descent 140 meters underground and explore breathtaking chambers with statues made of salt?...
Nothing reflects the spirit of the people and the place as the cuisine and culture, so immerse yours...
Visit one of the most famous Polish resorts, which turns into a real winter wonderland during the co...