After the Wawel Cathedral, St. Mary’s Basilica is the most important church in Krakow. The characteristic towers of the basilica highlight in the sky line of the city. The Basilica also houses the famous Veit Stoss Altar, which is considered one of the greatest late Gothic European masterpieces.
Krakow St. Mary's Basilica entrance ticket
- Visit the symbol of Krakow, the biggest and highest church in the Old Town
- Marvel at the pearl of gothic architecture
- See the famous Veit Stoss altar
- Entrance to the Basilica
The St. Mary's Basilica is located at Plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków
After the booking, you will receive the voucher of the local tour operator, which you have to present at the cash desk of the basilica. They only accept the printed version of it - so, please, PRINT OUT the voucher!
- Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 6:00pm
- Sunday and Holidays: 2:00pm - 6:00pm