Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum tour from Krakow with pick-up and transport
- Visit the moving Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
- See an informative documentary film on the way to the former camps
- Learn about the terrible history of the camps from a knowladgable guide
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau camp during the early morning guided tour in English. Choosing an early morning tour you will have a unique opportunity to see this special place without crowds and to contemplate the tragic history of Auschwitz with no rush.
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During this tour from Krakow of approximately 7 hours, you'll have the opportunity to discover the history of the Holocaust and World War II in Poland. A professional, English-speaking guide will provide you with all the valuable insights in the camp sites and on your way to Auschwitz. Moreover you will have the chance to prepare yourself to the visit with a short documentary film "The liberation of Auschwitz” screened in your shared car.
With this tour you will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow city. If your accommodation is located outside, the most convenient point will be agreed via email with you.
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center, if booked, or from the collective meeting point in Krakow
- Transport in a modern and air-conditioned, shared minivan with Wi-Fi
- Skip-the-line admission to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- Transfer between the camps Auschwitz and Birkenau (3 km)
- Professional guide and headsets
- Food and drinks
- Children and youth (5-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years): free
Pick-up service, if booked, or collective meeting point at: 17, Straszewskiego Street
In front of the Radisson Blu Hotel or pick-up service
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation, in order to organize the pick-up service
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please reconfirm the starting time and pick up place directly with the provider at the contacts provided in the voucher you receive after the booking
- NOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkout
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore we recommend that visitors were at least 13 years old
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or strollers. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair
- All year long every day
- Pick up time from the main meeting point in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel: 9.00am
- Pick-up time from your hotel, if booked, between 8.00am and 8.55am (depending also on the traffic)
- Duration of the trip by car (one way): ca 1 hour and 10 minutes, depending on the traffic
- Guided tour around the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau: 3.5 hours
- Return to Krakow: between 4pm and 5pm
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Discover one of the most important industrial sites of the Middle Ages on a guided tour of the remar...
After finding your guide at the Cruising Krakow shop, you will receive a short introduction of how t...
Hop on the Segway and experience the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage-listed Old Town of Krakow from a differen...
Zakopane is one of the most popular resort towns in the Tatra Mountains. In winter it is an ideal st...
Try out the guns you may recognize from movies and discover many new types. Learn how to handle them...