Auschwitz - Birkenau Individual Memorial Tour from Krakow
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Visit Auschwitz - Birkenau at your own pace
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau.
You will be taken to Auschwitz I for approx 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for approx 1h. Entrance to the camps is individual, there is no guide, and you visit camps by yourself. Unlike on the guided tour, you will have time to read information, letters of prisoners, documentary etc. which are actually in Auschwitz. All of the exhibitions are with English subtitles. To complete the experience, on the tour, you may buy a guide book, with a map of camps, descriptions, and information on how to make a visitation.
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survive to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People who lived there were forced to slave work and treated like animals, most of them did not survive more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their lives in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. Most of the population in camps were Jews.
Please note that the final pick-up time may vary to the booked time.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Children (0-16): reduced
Students (up to 25 years): reduced only with valid student card
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- NOTE: the museum requires the name and surname of every guest for entry, please add this additional information at checkout
- IMPORTANT: every guest MUST carry an ID or passport matching the name and surname provided at checkout which will also be reflected on your museum entrance ticket
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If no pickup address is received within 24 hours before the tour, pickup at the hotel is not guaranteed.
- The pick up applies to accommodation in an area up to 2 km from the city center of Krakow. If you are staying in the area closed for traffic or walk-zones, it is difficult or impossible to stop at your address, we will pick you up at the nearest possible place.
- If your hotel/accommodation is more than 2 km away from the city center of Krakow, we will set up a different, convenient meeting point
- Please note that the final pick-up time may vary to the booked time
- The timetable is approximate and depends on the pick-up point traffic condition
Available every day
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.You will ...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between Krakow airport and the city ...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Visit a magnificent, medieval castle that served as a royal residence and a place where the Polish r...
Learn about the history of the salt mines, and visit this labyrinth of impressive corridors, caves a...
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence ...
Krakow Zoo is located in Wolski Forest, a unique forest park located in the city. The facility is su...