After departing from Jerusalem, you will head to Bethlehem and will have the opportunity to explore the city before other tourists arrive. You will discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity and descend through the Judean Desert where you will reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth. Here you will enjoy a guided tour before ascending the Mount of Temptation by cable car and enjoy a guided tour of the Monastery. Later you will discover the Baptism site of Qasr al-Yahud. You will return to Jerusalem at around 5.30pm.
Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho and River Jordan from Jerusalem
- Visit Bethlehem and admire some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- View the Baptism site on the Jordan River
- Explore Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, and ascend the Mount of Temptation by cable car
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem, Jericho, and Baptism site
- Cable car to the MT of Temptation ($16.00 per person)
King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
- Be aware that the Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded with tourists. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
What people say about this experience
Book the Hebron dual narrative tour with Musement! This tour of Hebron is a unique tour that it presents two very different narratives of one ancient city.
Go on an immersive tour to enjoy breathtaking views of the lush Galilee area. Plus, you'll explore Nazareth and other highlights on this guided tour which is a mix of culture, history, and scenery.
Jerusalem holds a very special place in the local's hearts as their religious, national, and political capital and as a historic and cultural asset for its people. But, Jerusalem is more than that, it's a modern city with an amazing scene of graffiti and street art.
Enjoy a guided tour of Masada and the Dead Sea with family and friends. Get to the lowest point of the earth and float in the Dead Sea.
en, fr, es, de
Book the Masada, Ein Gedi and Dead Sea day tour with Musement! Explore the ruins at Masada and immerse yourself in the Dead Sea.
See with family and friends the Sea of Galilee, Cana, Magdala and Mount of Beatitudes from Jerusalem.
Dome of the Rock on Temple Mount, Kidron Valley, the Western Wall, via Dolorosa, Old City are only a few of the attractions you will visit.
en, fr, es, de
Full-day city of David and Underground Jerusalem tour where you can see famous sites of Jerusalem.
Caesarea, Haifa and Acre day tour from Tel Aviv to visit various religious sites.
en, fr, es, de
Book your Discover the Temple Mount Sifting Project of Jerusalem to go on a journey and be part of an incredible archeology project on this two-hour experience. From learning the story of the Temple Mount of Jerusalem to participating in sifting buckets that contain artifacts from all historical periods, the memories of your time will last forever!
en, fr, he