Learn about the beautiful Hagia Sophia, which was once a church, then a mosque and now a museum. With one of the few historian guides available in Istanbul, who knows detailed stories about Hagia Sophia, you will understand more about the architecture, mosaics, construction, the imperial dome, upper galleries and the decoration from the past. After this tour you will know how the relationship between Hagia Sophia, Constantinople and Istanbul has been in the last 15 centuries. The Hagia Sophia museum is today one of the most important attractions in Instanbul.
Hagia Sophia Tour with a local guide
Availability: Wednesday - Sunday at 10.00am
Duration: 1 hour
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Skip the ticket lines and save a 2-hour queue
- 60 minute tour with a local historian guide
- Discover the history of Hagia Sophia
What to expect
- Fast track entrance ticket
- Tour with a local historian guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- No reduced prices
- Cankurtaran Mh., 34122 Fatih/Istanbul
Meet your guide, who will be in a red uniform, at the Hagia Sophia, between the entrance and exit.
- From Wednesdays to Sundays at 10.00am
Istanbul Welcome Card
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 12 hours before the activity begins.