Guided boat trip in the medieval city centre of Ghent
- Take part in a guided boat trip through the medieval city of Ghent
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
Enjoy a 40 minute guided boat trip through the beautiful medieval city centre of Ghent to discover its most glorious sites and attractions:
- The three towers, a famous Ghent picture postcard view
- The old guildhalls in the Ancient Port with its vivid quay walls
- The impressive castles of the Counts and the Princes’ Court
- The old Fish Market and the even older Meat Hall
- The picturesque Lieve Harbour and enjoy the silence
- And so much more!
- A 40 minute guided boat trip
- Guiding in Dutch, French and English
- Written guide text available in German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Japanese
- Tips (optional)
- Senior (over 60), Student (under 25), Disabled person: reduced
- Children under 12: reduced
Korenlei 4a, Gent, Belgium
Present your voucher at the Green boathouse
- Departures every 20 minutes
- Open daily:
- During summer (April - October): 10.00 am - 6.00 pm
- During summer holidays (July - August): 10.00 am - 7.00 pm
- During winter (November - March): 11.00 am - 4.00 pm
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.Departing from the Graslei, ...
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city while enjoying a Gulden Draa...
Brussels Card, the key to discovering the city of Brussels. This user-friendly card, puts Brussels a...
Located at the foot of the Atomium, MINI-EUROPE is the only park where you can have a whistle-stop t...
Discover two of Flanders’ most enchanting cities and follow our guide back in time!Ghent’s medieval ...
Do you dream of tasting exceptionally delicious and refined chocolate? Look no further! Come taste &...
An impressive historic building in Brussels, linked with automotive history, is home to Autoworld, t...
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Do you dream of making your own delicious chocolate? And where else but in Brussels, the capital of ...
Do not miss the opportunity to visit bustling Amsterdam while visiting Belgium! The city is only at ...