Wine Tour in an organic vineyard in Bonassola
- Visit an organic vineyard with an expert winemaker
- Taste two local white wines
- Walk through the cultivation of blackberries, raspberries and see a wonderful apiary
Your tour will start from the winery in San Giorgio, a hamlet 400 mt high above Bonassola. The visit to the organic vineyards goes up through a narrow road between ancient houses and gardens and offers you a lovely view of the sea: an extraordinary walk in which the winemaker will explain the various type of cultivation, culture and local history. Among the vineyards you will also discover the cultivation of blackberries and organic raspberries and a wonderful apiary with over 300 thousand bees. You will learn about the recovery projects in this land of ancient historical vines. The visit will end with a visit of the winery and with the tasting of the farm wines in the garden, paired by seasonal products.
- Transfer from/to Bonassola train station - limited availability (max 4 people)
- Visit of the vineyards and wine cellar and tasting of two white wines
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Bonassola Train Station or directly to the vineyard (coordinates: 44.194308, 9.587515)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The winemaker is available to pick you up at Bonassola Train Station and transfer you to the vineyard. This service is available for a maximum of 4 people and it's included in the price. In this case, the meeting point would be Bonassola Train Station. If your group is made up of more than 4 people, the transfer won't be provided and you will need to reach the vineyard autonomously. The vineyard is a 45-minute walk away from the Train Station or a few minutes by car.
- Minimum numbers requested. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience is available every on Tuesday and Saturday at 11 am
Come with us to discover and experience the Genoa of the Genovese, a few steps from the most popular...
Discover Genoa, the birthplace of Christopher Columbus, a city with a glorious past! Spend your morn...
Live and enjoy Genoa on a food tour by locals and discover the best places and dishes that book guid...
La Lanterna è il faro di Genova simbolo della città. Il monumento risale almeno al 1128, secondo la ...
Immerse yourself in the most fascinating wetlands in the world. Travel through the Aquarium and the ...
The Aquarium of Genoa distinguishes itself for the incredible experiences that make it immersive and...