Tour of Genoa and the history of blue jeans
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Find out the story of the "blue of Genoa", now called "blue jeans"
- Learn how this fabric was already used at the time of the Republic of Genoa
- Visit the Diocesan Museum inside the cloister of San Lorenzo
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Full day guided tour of Genoa
- Entrance to the Diocesan Museum
Volver srls Unipersonale
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience