Find out what links man and the sea, both above and below the surface of the water. Visit the Aquarium (duration approximately 2.5 hours) and discover the largest aquatic biodiversity exhibition in Europe. Stroll through the seas and the most fascinating waters of the world, discover and live an unforgettable experience. You will continue your journey at the Galata Museo del Mare (duration 2 hours), the largest maritime museum in the Mediterranean. Explore the Submarine Nazario Sauro, the first submarine ship in a museum to be visited in the water, and gain new, enriching knowledge about the sea and the history of navigation.
Open tickets for the Galata Maritime Museum and Genoa Aquarium
- Visit the Genoa Aquarium, the Galata Maritime Museum and the S518 submarine with a single ticket
- Thanks to this one-year open ticket, you can freely decide the date of your visit
- Dive underwater with the Nazario Sauro S518, the only Italian submarine that can be visited in the water
- Admire the largest biodiversity exhibition in Europe
- Entrance to the Genoa Aquarium (approx. 2.5 hours)
- Entrance to the Galata Maritime Museum (approx. 2 hours) with visit to the Nazario Sauro Submarine (approx. 20 minutes)
- Parking available for pay
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-12): reduced
- Seniors over 65: reduced
Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genoa GE
Before entering the attractions, you must change the voucher at the C-way reception desk, located at the Aquarium (Office entrance). Hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm; Saturday from 9.00am to 1.00pm - Sunday from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm. (NB: it is not necessary to queue at the ticket office, but just go directly to the C-Way desk).
The Maritime Museum and the Submarine are located 800 meters from the Aquarium.
In compliance with the order signed by the Lombardy Region, to contain the Coronavirus contagion, this attraction will remain closed until March 1st.
- The OPEN ticket can be used for one year starting from the purchase date. It permits access to the Genoa Aquarium on any single day at the time of your choice within the valid date range (1 year)
- The OPEN ticket cannot be changed or refunded
- On days of high turnout at the aquarium, such as weekends in high season, holidays and long weekends, it is suggested to enter at a less crowded time of the day (between 8.30am and 9.30am, or from 3.00pm onwards) to make the visit more enjoyable for you