Full-day Rhine Valley trip and Frankfurt city bus tour with boat ride, wine tasting, and lunch
- Enjoy a one-hour tour in a double decker bus through Frankfurt
- See the UNESCO UNESCO World Heritage vineyards and villages
- Taste wine in the famous Rhine valley region
- Relax on a boat trip on a Rhine steamer with views of St. Goarshausen with the famous Loreley Rock
- Lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside
Take a one hour city roundtrip tour of Frankfurt in a famous blue double-decker busses. From the upper deck you will have great views on all the highlights of the city. Witness the diversity of the city's historic and modern metropolis: the most important sights of the former Coronation city of the German Emperors and the modern European Banking Center.
Come and see one of the largest European rail stations, the Museum Embankment, European Central Bank and the banking quarter with its skyscrapers – among them the biggest office buildings in Europe. Pass the historic heart of the city called “Römer" - famous old city hall, the Paul´s Church the Cathedral and the reconstruction of the new old twon part.
See the “Hauptwache” – former headquarters of the city's Stadtwehr militia, our shopping street „Zeil, the Old Opera, the big towers of the former city wall and our international fairgrounds.
Afterwards join an unforgettable day trip to the Rhine River Valley - an area UNESCO counts to the World Heritage of mankind. Visit the river, the little villages and vineyards. Mighty medieval castles more than anywhere else in the world. Enjoy a gorgeous view from the Niederwald Monument and a cable car ride in the summertime from the top of the hills.
Lunch in a beautiful restaurant at the riverside followed by a wonderful boat trip on a Rhine steamer alongside the famous river panorama up to St. Goarshausen with the famous Loreley Rock. Enjoy a wine tasting in a little tavern and time permitting the tour will finish with a souvenir-shopping stop in Rüdesheim.
- Take your one hour Frankfurt city double-decker bus tour at 9.45am
- Depart from Frankfurt to Rhine Valley at 11.15am
- Return to Frankfurt at 7.00pm
- English tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch on the Rhine
- Boat ride on the Rhine
- Hotel pick-up / drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children aged (0-12): reduced
Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt
Meet your tour near the Central Station, opposite Savoy Hotel / Hotel Le Meridien Parkhotel.
- Explanations of Frankfurt on the one hour round-trip double decker bus are provided by audioguide in 12 languages:German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Korean, Hindi, Chinese
- Please note wine tasting is only available from 13 April to 3 November
- Rhine steamers operate daily (in case of bad weather or water conditions the steamers might not operate, in which you will visit a castle instead)
- Cable car ride in the summertime is optional, if you wish to join you will pay a small fee directly at the cable car station
- Daily at 9.45am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tours departure
- Return is approximately at 7.00pm
Take a one hour City Roundtrip of Frankfurt in the famous blue double-decker bus with the choice of ...
On the Hop On - Hop Off City Tour in the blue double-decker busses you have the possibility to creat...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful morning tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most b...
Visit romantic Heidelberg on this delightful afternoon tour from Frankfurt. Known as one of the most...
Come with us to the Southwest of Bavaria to see the most visited castle of our country: Neuschwanste...
"Baden-Baden is so nice you have to name it twice." Baden-Baden is one of Europe´s most stylish and ...