Tickets for Boboli Gardens, Porcelain Museum and Bardini Garden
- Experience relaxing moments in the Boboli Gardens
- Stroll among the garden statues, fountains and caves
- Explore the Porcelain Museum and the Bardini Garden
The museums included in this ticket are:
- The Porcelain Museum
- The Boboli Gardens
- The Bardini Garden
Located at the top of the Boboli Gardens in a separate building called the 'Palazzina del Cavaliere', the Porcelain Museum holds the most beautiful porcelain collection in Europe.
Boboli Gardens and Bardini Garden
The Boboli Gardens, set behind Palazzo Pitti, were the first example of Italian gardens that would later become so popular throughout Europe. Statues, fountains and grottoes dot the vast gardens, giving the feeling of an open-air museum. The nearby Bardini Garden is less famous, but unique and romantic in its arrangement as well.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to:
- Porcelain Museum
- Boboli Gardens
- Bardini Garden
- Temporary exhibitions
- Palatine Gallery
- Gallery of Modern Art
- Museum of Fashion and Costume
- Treasure of the Grand Dukes
- Citizens aged 18 to 25 years old, from the European Union and from Norway, Iceland, Switzerland and Lichtenstein
Free (advance payment is required to skip the line):
- Children under 18 (children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Guides and interpreters from European Union states
- ICOM, ICOMOS and ICCROM members
- European Union school groups and their teachers, within the established quotas
- Teachers and students from the following schools: Fine Arts Academies or corresponding institutions in the European Union; Architecture, Cultural Heritage, Education Studies faculties; degree programs on literary subjects with an Archeology or Art History focus; Art faculties and corresponding courses in EU member states
- Teachers with permanent and temporary contracts at Italian state and private schools (showing at the ticket office appropriate documentation issued by the MIUR)
- Disabled people and escorts
Piazza de' Pitti 1, 50125 Florence FI, Italy
- The timeslot you choose in the calendar is mandatory for the entrance
- Confirmation is sent via email within 24 hours from purchase on working days
- Once purchased, tickets are not refundable and cannot be modified
- On the occasion of International Women's Day on 8 March, entry to state museums, archeological sites and monuments is free for all women
- From Monday to Sunday
- 8.15am - 4.30pm from November to February
- 8.15am - 5.30pm in March
- 8.15am - 6.30pm from April to October
- Last admission is always one hour before closing time
- Free on the first Sunday of each month from October to March
- Closed on the first and the last Monday of each month, January 1, May 1, December 25
Come enjoy the “Enchanting Chianti Wine Tour Experience” with its picturesque villages, rolling hill...
If you only have one free day in Florence and you wish to visit the top attractions of its wonderful...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
Enjoy an unforgettable journey through history and traditional Tuscan cuisine. Taste the local dishe...
Let the art cities of Tuscany seduce you with the lifestyle of their inhabitants, the beauty of thei...