The best of Tuscany day trip from Florence
- Explore Tuscany and live its charm in just one day
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Siena
- See the Leaning Tower, Cathedral and Baptistery of Pisa
- Taste a traditional Tuscan lunch accompanied by local wine in a family-run organic wine estate
- Relax on board a luxury air-conditioned coach
This not-to-be-missed day trip will allow you to discover Tuscany in just one day!
Depart from Florence on board a luxury air-conditioned coach towards Siena; once there, enjoy a guided walking tour through the medieval city, made up of yellow-ochre buildings, terracotta rooftops and green shutters. Learn about the world’s oldest bank, see Piazza del Campo, the site of the 600-year-old Palio horse race and admire the interior of the Cathedral, a treasure chest of artworks. Afterward, enjoy Siena at your own pace with free time for shopping or relaxing in an open-air cafe.
Next visit a family-run organic wine estate in the countryside of the Chianti region. After visiting the farm, enjoy a wine tasting and a delicious traditional Tuscan lunch in a gorgeous location overlooking the surrounding vineyards and olive groves, with stunning views. Meet other travelers while feasting on fresh food, such as homemade pasta, cured meats (homemade prosciutto and salami), local cheeses, a garden salad and Tuscan biscuits.
After lunch, visit the enchanting hilltop town of San Gimignano, where you'll have some free time to roam the picturesque streets and squares, browse the local shops, try award-winning ice cream and walk among the town’s famous medieval towers.
Then enjoy a scenic drive through the classic Tuscan countryside to Pisa. Here, end your tour on the right note discovering the iconic Leaning Tower, Cathedral and Baptistery. After a tour of the historic heart of Pisa, finish your Tuscany tour with a drop-off at the start point.
- Expert local guide
- Transfers on board a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Guided walking tour of Siena with an expert local guide
- Entry fees to Siena Cathedral
- Free time to explore Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa at your own pace
- Typical Tuscan lunch served at an organic winery and farm
- Tasting of four wines including Chianti, Vernaccia and Vin Santo
- Maps and information of the towns visited
- Child 0 - 8 years old: free of charge
- Youth 9 - 26 years old: reduced price
Piazza della Stazione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
In front of Santa Maria Novella train station: look for the "Walkabout" sign at the taxi stand.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Vegetarians and gluten free can be catered for
- When the Siena Cathedral is closed for religious services, Santa Maria della Scala museum will be visited instead
- Every day from March 1st to November 30th 2019 at 8.30am (please arrive at least 15 minutes before)
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from December 1st 2019 to February 28th 2020 at 8.30am (please arrive at least 15 minutes before)
- Blackout dates: December 24, 25, 26, 31, January 1
This tour will take you to enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tus...
Discover the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre, five idyllic fishing villages, with a guided hiking tour al...
A day amid art, culture, wine and delicious food. Do you fancy an unforgettable experience in the mo...
The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the medieval town of Siena: these venues are situ...
Upon arrival in the historic town of Pisa, renowned for its architectural masterpieces, enjoy a guid...
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel or address in Florence, and then relax on ...
From a religious pilgrimage site to the famous chocolate city: join our tour through the rolling gre...
Piazza del Duomo in Florence is an extraordinary open-air museum, full of chests holding incredible ...
The experience begins inside the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, a chest of inestimable artistic...
Depart in the morning from Pisa with the train. Once in Florence you have some free time to discover...