Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti 3-Day Tour
- Explore Siena, San Gimignano & Chianti area
- Ice cream and wine tasting in Chianti area
- Guided visit in Siena with walking tour
- Dinner in San Gimignano
- 2 nights in B&B accommodation
Day 1: Florence - Siena - San Gimignano
Your coach will take you from Florence to Siena to join in a walking tour in the Renaissance city; during the day, you will also visit the Cathedral. After lunch, continue your journey to San Gimignano where you will spend the night.
Day 2: San Gimignano
Enjoy a full day of free time, then have a sit and enjoy dinner at a local restaurant with wonderful views of the Tuscan countryside.
Day 3: San Gimignano-Siena-Chianti-Florence-Return
Board your coach in the afternoon and participate in a wine tasting in a wine cellar in the Chianti countryside. You will then return to Florence in the evening.
- Tour from Florence to San Gimignano and Siena with tour escort and local guide
- All visits and entrance fees in San Gimignano and Siena as per tour program
- 2 nights with B&B service accommodation in San Gimignano including breakfast in 3 or 4-star hotel
- Dinner at a local restaurant in San Gimignano with typical Tuscan menu (beverages included)
- Hotel city tax
- Everything not mentioned in "Included" field
minimum of 2pax
Departure: Adua Square
Return: Adua Square
Adua Square in Florence at 8.30 am
Please wear appropriate clothing for church and comfortable shoes
Tour available for a minimum of 2 people
See the masterpieces of Michelangelo: the David, Prigioni, Pietà di Palestrina, San Matteo with this...
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
Inspired by the world-renowned ‘Three Tenors’ of Luciano Pavarotti, Plácido Domingo and José Carrera...
Learn how to make pizza and gelato at an idyllic setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside! You’ll...