Highlights of Pisa and Cinque Terre tour from Florence
- See the Leaning Tower with your own eyes, learn all there is to know about its history and snap some amazing pictures
- Enjoy an unforgettable tour along the stunning Cinque Terre coastline
- Explore Monterosso at your own pace: walk around the picturesque streets, shop, have lunch or sunbathe on the beach
- Board a ferry and admire from the water the towns of Corniglia and Vernazza, perched on the seaside cliffs
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is one of Italy's most well-known sites: join this tour and you'll have the opportunity to see it with your own eyes, learn all there is to know about its history and snap some amazing pictures. Depart from Florence to reach by train the city of Pisa, famous for Piazza dei Miracoli – once the most prominent trade center of the area –, its Cathedral (also known as Duomo), the Baptistery, the Monumental Cemetery and the world-famous Leaning Tower. After admiring the beautiful piazza with your tour leader you'll get on a train that will take you to the Cinque Terre; you'll start an unforgettable tour along this magnificent coastline, where colourful villages are embedded in the shore. Stop first in Monterosso, the only of the five villages that features a sandy beach; here you’ll have time to explore on your own, have lunch or sunbathe on the beach. You'll then board a ferry and admire from the water the towns of Corniglia and Vernazza, perched on the seaside cliffs. At the end of the boat trip, you'll reach your final stop: Manarola, the most charming and romantic of the Cinque Terre. The tiny harbour features a boat ramp, picturesque colourful houses facing the sea, a tiny piazza full of seafood restaurants and cafés. At the end of the tour, you'll return to Florence by train.
- Roundtrip train tickets: from Florence to Pisa and then to La Spezia and return
- Cinque Terre Park local train tickets: from La Spezia to Monterosso, and from Manarola to La Spezia
- Expert tour leader (bilingual)
- Cinque Terre ferry boat ticket
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Firenze S.M.N., Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Florence: Santa Maria Novella Station, in front of Venchi chocolate shop, just inside the main entrance and closeby Fratelli Cuore Restaurant. Your greeter will be carrying a sign with the “Meet and Greet” logo.
- Please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the departure time
- Unfortunately, wheelchairs and strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Visitors must be able to ascend and descend paths and/or stairs
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 7:53 am
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the departure time
Experience Florence in a way that you'll never forget! Taste the best products from every corner of ...
The countryside around Florence is full of surprises: antique villas, churches, monasteries, magnifi...
The Palio is a famous horse race held twice a year (on 2nd July and 16th August) in Piazza del Campo...
The tour starts with an introduction to the square and its religious buildings.Then you will visit t...
Come and be the star of a great classic tour through Florence theatrical scenery and along the legen...
Easy, pleasant, joyful: it’s the perfect tour for families, small group or individuals enthusiast fo...