St Andrews castles, cathedrals and Kings
- Explore the beautiful city of St Andrews
- Visit the Falkland Palace or visit Outlander filming locations
- Meander the stunning East Neuk fishing villages
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes place. This tour allows you to visit off-the-beaten-track parts of Fife, including gorgeous East Neuk, filled with historic fishing villages and stunning coastal scenery which some of which you'll get a chance to explore.
You'll then head on to the namesake of the tour: St Andrews. Here you'll get a chance to explore at your leisure, taking in the beautiful Cathedral, discovering the stunning Castle, or perhaps just enjoying a stroll down the beach. If you recognize it, it's with good reason, it was used as a set in the film Chariots of Fire. Perhaps if you love golf you'll play a hole or two, it would be rude not to, given that St Andrews is the spiritual home of the game.
Heading next to Falkland, you'll be seemingly transported back in time, as it has remained a very traditional village. If you're a fan, you may recognize it as post-war Inverness as shown on Outlander. Here there are plenty of opportunities to potter around, window shopping, royal palace visiting or coffee drinking, before heading home.
- Professional driver-guide
- Transportation on a mini-coach with air-conditioning
- Entrance to St Andrews Cathedral, St. Andrews Castle or Falkland Palace and gardens
- Children (3-15 years): reduced
- Adults (65+ years): reduced
- Students (with valid ID): reduced
1 Parliament Square
Royal Mile/High Street
Edinburgh EH1 1RE
Please meet your tour in front of Caffè Nero in Parliament Square.
- Entrance to St Andrews Cathedral and Castle can be purchased on their official website
- Entrance to Falkland Palace and Gardens can be purchased on their official website
- As you will travel in mini-coaches, luggage space is limited. You can bring one cabin sized piece of luggage, 55cm x 40cm x 20cm, which cannot exceed 15kg, to be stored in the boot of the bus and one small handbag or rucksack to have on the bus with you
- This tour does not accept children under the age of 3
- If you have any mobility requirements, please notify us of this at the point of booking
- Every Sunday
- Departs from meeting point at 9.00am (check in 8.45am)
- Return to meeting point around 6.00pm
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Traditional Sardinian tasting menu in Edinburgh Relax and socialize while hearing about the places a...
Visit the scenes of many horrific tortures, murders and supernatural happenings on this award winnin...