1-day Alnwick Castle, Northumberland and Scottish Borders tour
Explore the castles of the rugged 'Viking Coast' within Berwickshire and Northumberland as you cross the border between Scotland and England. There, you'll step back in time at the spectacular Alnwick Castle (the real Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!) before enjoying the beautiful rolling hills of Sir Walter Scott's Borders countryside. With the help of your guide, you'll delve into Scotland's history with tales of Rober the Bruce, the 'Outlaw King' and more. Whether you're a Potter-head or a history buffs, this is the perfect chance to explore Scotland and the north of England!
- Children (7-17 years old): Reduced
- Students: Reduced
304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS, UK
Please check in for your tour at the bus stop located outside the Deacon’s House Cafe.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- As there are opportunities to take short nature walks, it is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear
- Service animals are permitted on this tour. If a service animal is required, please contact the tour provider directly to discuss how to best accommodate your needs
- There is a minimum of 5 passengers needed for this tour to go ahead
- Children aged 7 and under are not permitted on this tour. Children over 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour runs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- It departs at 8.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure
- The tour will return at around 6.30pm
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
For Harry Potter fans, train enthusiasts and those who like to see Scotland in classical style this ...
Traditional Sardinian tasting menu in Edinburgh Relax and socialize while hearing about the places a...
Visit the scenes of many horrific tortures, murders and supernatural happenings on this award winnin...
Fans of whisky will love this three day tour which will take you into the Scottish Highlands and the...
You'll be taken to the Scottish island paradise of Islay on this incredible four day whisky tour. Wi...