Leaving Dublin you will spend your day traveling through some of the most spectacular countrysides in Ireland. We will drive along a route that is filled with Norman Tower houses, lakes, horses and other farm animals. The first stop will be at Kilmacduagh Monastery. This 1000-year-old ruin and graveyard will give you the opportunity to take some pictures of the real Ireland. It has one of the finest collections of monastic buildings in the country. Then you will arrive at the day's star-attraction – the magnificent Cliffs of Moher where you will have ample time to walk along the 702 foot high cliffs and you will be surrounded by beauty and captivated by nature. Spot colonies of rare birds soaring above the cliff-face, see and hear the full force of the wild and wonderful Atlantic Ocean from below and follow the many trails for stunning views that will take your breath away. Next you will stop at The Burren. Here you can find Mediterranean, Arctic and Alpine plants growing next to each other. At the end you will visit Ireland's cultural capital Galway, an amazing little city described by the writer W.B Yeats as “The Venice of the West”.
Cliffs Of Moher, Burren and Galway Tour From Dublin
Availability: As per calendar
Duration: 12 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Spend a day on the majestic Cliffs of Moher, surrounded by nature and let yourself be captivated by its beauty
- Discover the Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- Not suitable for children under 3. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat.
Departure at 6:45am at the meeting point in Dublin
Return around 7:30pm/ 8:30pm at the same place
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.