Dubai Wild Wadi Waterpark tickets with transfer
- Enjoy a fun day out in the sun, suitable for the entire family
- Experience the thrills of Tantrum Alley or Riptiderate
- Let the little ones play in a safe environment
Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones. Experience the ultimate in surfing on the Wipeout and Riptiderate, or ride the waves in the largest wave pool in the Middle East at Breaker’s Bay. You can test your nerve on the Flood River, a ride with unannounced surges of water creating waves over a meter high, and sudden river rapids. Wild Wadi features an array of adrenaline-pumping rides to keep you thrilled throughout the day.
If you simply want to relax, you can take a leisurely ride on the 360-meter-long lazy river. This makes a rather pleasant break after riding exciting Tantrum Alley, Wild Wadi’s latest addition, or one of the many uphill water slides throughout the park! Juha's Journey is a haven for all ages and children will delight in Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon, a specially designed children’s area.
- Entrance ticket
- Shared transfer
- Food and beverage
Wild Wadi Service Rd - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will receive a hotel pick-up from any centrally located hotel in Dubai. Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Tickets will be issued upon confirmation within 24 hours of booking request
- Once tickets are issued, the booking becomes non-refundable and non-cancelable
- All guests must follow general park rules and guidelines
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times and guests must adhere to swimwear policies
- Park operating hours: daily 10.00am-6:00pm
- If you choose the ticket option with transfer, pick-up is approximately 10.00am-11.00am
- Return time: approximately 4.30pm-5.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Boarding a Dubai Ferry is one of the best ways to view the city’s historical sites and striking coas...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...