After a friendly meet and greet, an expert guide will take you on an adventurous journey into Dubai’s most remote desert area known as “Lahbab” that gets its name from its unique desert landscape with silky red colour sand and tall dunes which provide majestic views of the desert. Experience the thrill of dune bashing from one dune to another, try sandboarding, and if you like try a quad ride. After the picture stop, you will go back to Dubai and onwards to the Dubai Marina beach. You will collect your picnic brunch basket and enjoy refreshments before heading towards the Marina beach walk to relax and enjoy your meal.
Day trips & excursions
Desert safari with quad ride and beach picnic brunch
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Explore the lovely nature of Dubai’s desert and the calm waters of the Dubai Marina beach
- Try out dune bashing in the desert
- Enjoy a delicious picnic at Dubai's Marina beach
- Have two options between shared and private option
What to expect
What's not included
- Hotel drop off
Pick-up is available from any hotel or location in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Port Rashid (cruise terminal)
The pick-up will be 45 minutes before the tour starts.
What to remember
- Covid-19 Regulation:
- Maximum 2 people per car (excluding driver), or max of 5 people if from the same family (excluding driver)
- Only individuals age 12 to 60 years are allowed to engage in this activity
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner after booking. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- There is no training required for the sandboarding activity
- The quad activity is optional
- Pick-up is available from any hotel or location in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, and Port Rashid (cruise terminal)
- Pick-up time will be within 45 minutes before the start time of the tour
- Daily at 8.00am and 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.