Private walking tour of Delft
Language: English , German , Dutch
Availability: Monday through Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Stroll the well-preserved streets of Delft where Johannes Vermeer once walked
- Relax in the beautiful Agnetapark and admire the traditionally painted "Delft Blue" earthenware
- See the Prince's Court, where William of Orange was murdered
- Visit the new church, burial place to the Dutch Royal family
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience