Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Royal Fortress of Chinon is one of the few medieval sites in the Loire Valley. Come and visit the royal fortress of Chinon and lift the veil on French history secrets through the adventures of Jeanne d’Arc and Richard Coeur de Lion.
Entrance ticket to the Royal Fortress of Chinon
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Audio guide
- Children under 7
- ICOM members (for the card holder only)
- Ministry of Culture (for the card holder only)
- Accredited tour guides (for the card holder only)
Forteresse Royale de Chinon 37500 Chinon
Present your ticket a the entrance of the castle.
- The ticket is skip-the-line and valid until 04.12.2019
The Fortress is open every day.
Closed 1st January and 25th December
January - February and November - December: 9.30am - 5pm (24th and 31st December: 4 pm)
March - April and September - October: 9.30am - 6pm
1st May - 31st August: 9.30am - 7pm
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.