If you love birds then look no further and book this Birdworld Kuranda Park entrance ticket. Birdworld Kuranda is one of Australia’s largest collections of free-flying birds. See this natural habitat with over 350 birds including 60 native and exotic bird species. These include Eclectus Parrot, Black Cockatoo, Southern Cassowary, Fig Parrot, Galah, Superb Fruit-Dove, Gouldian Finch, and much more. If you're coming to Cairns with your family or friends, be sure not to miss this opportunity.
Tickets and events
Birdworld Kuranda Park entrance ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Validity: 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See this natural habitat with over 350 birds including 60 native and exotic bird species
- Explore the Birdworld Kuranda at your own pace
- Perfect for bird lovers and families
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (age 4-15)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
8 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
- The park is open every day from 10.00am to 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.