Small group wine tasting at Minkov Brothers Winery
- Explore the estate and learn it's history of wine making
- Enjoy a small group tasting of 4 to 5 wines with local appetizer
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course lunch or dinner
Minkov Brothers winery is part of Karbobat distillery with traditions dating back years ago. Proof of this are the excavation of numerous Thracian mounds near Karnobat, under which the red-ceramics with images of Dionysus and various containers for wine were found. Information about the wine in these lands are found in historical chronicles from the V-IV century BC. BC., testifying to the lively trade between local winemakers and Hellenic Black Sea colonies.
The cozy tasting room of the winery will make you feel welcome with a varieties of local appetizers to taste along with the wines. You will have the opportunity to hear from first-person the story for the way of grapes from vineyards to wine making, how the grape juice turns into quality wine, which should age in oak barrels to be finally presented, drank and sold.
Depending on the selected tour option you have the opportunity to explore the varieties and aromas in depth.
- The chosen tasting type
- White and yellow cheeses
- Mineral water
- 3-course lunch/dinner (if option is selected at checkout)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from the winery
8473 Venets, Bulgaria
Meet your tasting group at the winery, please confirm the exact start time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this event
- Tasting has a minimum of 4 guests and a maximum of 6
- Choose between a selection of 4 tastings, 5 tastings or tasting with lunch or dinner at checkout
- Tour times are flexible, during winery open hours. Please confirm the exact start time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tastings operate daily, start times are flexible
Winery hours of operation:
- October to May from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- June to September from 9.00am to 7.00pm
Go kayaking downstream in quick-flowing waters, feel the rush of adrenaline and enjoy the nature. Fe...
Enjoy the Halkata hike also known as "The Ring," with a professional guide and hotel pick-up from Sl...
Minkov Brothers winery is part of Karbobat distillery with traditions dating back years ago. Proof o...
Recieve the most flexible transfers in Burgas from the airport to central hotels and vice versa with...
Be secluded in an island in the Black Sea with a 40 minute ride from Bourgas port to Saint Anastasia...
Board your boat in the Port of Nessebar to enjoy a 4-hour boat trip cruising on the water, eating a ...