Private wine tasting at Minkov Brothers Winery for two
- Explore the estate and learn their history of wine making
- Enjoy a tasting of 4 to 5 wines with local appetizer
- Upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course lunch or dinner
Minkov Brothers winery is part of Karbobat distillery with traditions dating back years ago. Proof of this are the excavation of numerous Thracian mounds near Karnobat, under which the red-ceramics with images of Dionysus and various containers for wine were found. Information about the wine in these lands are found in historical chronicles from the V-IV century BC. BC., testifying to the lively trade between local winemakers and Hellenic Black Sea colonies.
The cozy tasting room of the winery will make you feel welcome with a varieties of local appetizers to taste along with the wines. You will have the opportunity to hear from first-person the story for the way of grapes from vineyards to wine making, how the grape juice turns into quality wine, which should age in oak barrels to be finally presented, drank and sold.
Depending on the selected tour option you have the opportunity to explore the varieties and aromas in depth.
- The chosen tasting type
- White and yellow cheeses
- Mineral water
- 3-course lunch/dinner (if option is selected at checkout)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation to/from the winery
8473 Venets, Bulgaria
Meet your tastings group at the vineyards, please confirm the start time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate in this event
- Choose between a selection of 4 tastings, 5 tastings or tasting with lunch or dinner at checkout
- Please confirm the start time and lunch or dinner (if selected) directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tastings operate daily, start times are flexible during winery open hours
Winery hours of operation:
- October to May from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- June to September from 9.00am to 7.00pm
Begin the tour with the famous Old Town of Plovdiv. Continue down Stramna street, also known as the ...
Start the tour by visiting an artisan bakery where you will try banitsa, which is a pastry filled wi...
Recieve the most flexible transfers in Burgas from the airport to central hotels and vice versa with...
Be secluded in an island in the Black Sea with a 40 minute ride from Bourgas port to Saint Anastasia...
Minkov Brothers winery is part of Karbobat distillery with traditions dating back years ago. Proof o...
Board your boat in the Port of Nessebar to enjoy a 4-hour boat trip cruising on the water, eating a ...