Piazzolla Tango is THE Center for Art and Entertainment, with over three thousand square meters dedicated to the tango in the underground art nouveau General Guemes Gallery. Founded in 1915 by Italian architect Francisco Gianotti, only the most luxurious materials of the time were used to build this classic theater. The building is also a restaurant serving dinner, after which guests are invited to see a spectacle of dance and music featuring works by Piazzolla, Pugliese, Gardel, Mores Discepolo, and others.
Piazzolla tango show and dinner
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Appreciate an authentic tango show at the classic Piazzolla Tango house
- Savor dinner and wine while watching the performance
What to expect
- Show admission
- Round-trip transportation from downtown hotels In Buenos Aires
- Dinner (includes a meal with unlimited drinks during dinner and the show (purified water/soft drinks), and 1/2 bottle of wine per adult
What's not included
- Additional wines and other beverages are available for purchase
- Children 4-9 years old: reduced
Pick-up at your hotel
What to remember
- The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel
- Tour pricing not valid for special events that take place on Christmas Eve (December 24th) and New Year’s Eve (December 31st)
- Hotels in the Palermo Neighborhood do not include pick-up or drop-off. You will need to travel by your own means to receive transfers from a nearby hotel
- Daily at 7.30pm
- Blakcout dates: 24/25/31 December
Gray Line Argentina
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.