Daytime Danube River cruise
- Take a sightseeing cruise on the Danube and enjoy the best views of Budapest
- Choose your drink option and the crew will take care of the rest
- Enjoy an UNESCO World Heritage tour
There's no better way to explore the beauty of Budapest than cruising on the Danube while having the staff cater to you! This cruise offers a unique experience with breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Budapest while you enjoy the perks of your selected drink option. The Panorama of Budapest is not only an unforgettable experience but an illustration of the capital's history. The banks offer one of the world's most outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. Do you fancy a wine/beer tasting and interested in learning its traditions? Or would you just prefer to sip on a hot beverage while enjoying the view on the upper decks? Choosing your drink option will allow you to personalize your experience. The boat has its own reasonably priced bar as well, which is available (at extra charge) during the whole tour.
- Cuise on the Danube River
- Cup of coffee or tea or soft drink (if Cruise with coffee is chosen)
- Welcome drink (sparkling wine) and another glass of drink: soft drink, wine or beer (if Cruise with drinks is chosen)
- Tasting of 5 local brews (5x100ml) and a whole bottle of beer at the end of your chosen type (if Craft Beer cruise is chosen)
- 2 large cocktails (if Cruise with cocktails is chosen)
- 7 different wines paired with nibbles (if Cruise with wine tasting is chosen)
- Students with a valid ID: reduced
Budapest, Zrínyi u. 5, 1051 Hungary
Tour meets half an hour prior to the boats departure time, at Danube Palace (Duna Palota). From there you will be escorted to the Dock.
- Cruise with coffee includes a cup of coffee, tea or a soft drink
- Craft Beer cruise option includes a tasting of 5 of the best local brews from several carefully selected breweries (5x100ml), a whole bottle at the end of your chosen type
- Cruise with drink option includes a welcome drink (sparkling wine) and another glass of a drink: soft drink, wine or beer
- Cruise with wine option includes a tasting of 7 different wines. The attentive hostesses will share the most important knowledge about each of the samples and you will be served nibbles to bring out the taste of each respective type
- Cruise with cocktail option includes your choice of 2 large cocktails, which you may choose from a diverse cocktail menu
- Cruises are available daily at 2.00pm
- An additional cruise time is available from April to January at 4.00pm
- A third cruise time is available from April to October at 12.00pm
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your boats departure time for boarding
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Dive into the nightlife of Budapest in a fascinating way, on board of a river cruise by night that t...
Many people know that Hungary is a country blessed with an abundance of thermal springs. But only fe...
Enjoy a convenient private transfer to or from your hotel in Budapest in an air-conditioned vehicle ...
See the remnants of Communism in the capital of Hungary as they come alive in front of your eyes thr...
Discover the Jewish heritage of Budapest with a passionate guide.Explore one of the most popular are...