You will discover Brussels on a fascinating walking tour through the city center with a private guide. Learn more about the city of beer and chocolates, and see top attractions such as the famous bronze statue of a little boy, known as the Manneken Pis, that embodies the local's sense of humor. You will see also the majestic architecture of Grand Place, considered one of the most beautiful squares in Europe, with its elegant guild houses. You will go then to the historical Place Royale, built on the site of the main market square and where the coronation of King Leopold I – Belgium's first king – took place in 1831. You will stroll at your own pace and benefit from the expert knowledge of your guide. Ideal for first-time visitors, the tour is fully flexible and can focus on the main attractions or venture off the usual tourist path.
Private walking tour in Brussels
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Do this because
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Let the atmosphere of the city surround you as your guide takes you through the streets
What to expect
- Private tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Free for children under 7 years old
Grand-Place de Bruxelles, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
You will meet your guide under the clock at the Grand Place in Brussels.
What to remember
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, Italian, German or French
- Price is per group
- Every day
- Departure from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.