Madame Tussauds Berlin tickets
- Experience lifelike wax figures in spectacular sceneries and original outfits
- See your idols and other big celebrities from past and present up close
- Immerse deeper into the world of stardom with state-of-the-art technology and interactive sets
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing costumes, exciting music and modern techniques will let you immerse deeper into the universe of your idols. Become part of iconic movies in our film set and celebrate athletic successes in the interactive football area. Meet famous characters from history and culture. More than 120 unique WOW moments on two floors are waiting for you to discover. A must-see for all Berlin visitors!
NEW: House of #BerlinColours
It’s sassy, it’s flashy, it’s colourful and most of all very Berlin! The 'House of #BerlinColours' will open its doors especially for you and you won’t believe your eyes! Witness the completely new designed area with its pastel-coloured floor and experience truly one of a kind moments. Seven spectacular sets present Berlin as never seen before. WE LIKE IT.
The images are part of the Madame Tussauds heritage: ©Madame Tussauds
- Fast-track entrance to Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years and over: full price
Madame Tussauds Berlin, Unter den Linden 74, 10117 Berlin
Subway U55, S1, S2, S25: station "Brandenburger Tor".
Lines 100 and TXL: stop "Brandenburger Tor".
- Please note, children under the age of 15 years have to be accompanied by an adult
- January-March and November-December: weekdays from 10.00am to 6.00pm; weekends from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- April-October: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Closed on 24 December
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
Discover Berlin’s ambivalent queer history, including both periods of celebration of sexual freedom ...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Start/End: at your hotel in Berlin. Our guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby with a nam...