Historical sightseeing cruise in Berlin
- Travel through Berlin on a 1-hour river cruise
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See all the major attractions from the comfort of a river cruise
- In winter the panoramic boat is covered and heated
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berlin as possible in a short amount of time. Get to know Berlin from a very special point of view.
Just choose the point where you want to join the tour out of the two meeting points Nikolaiviertel or Friedrichstraße. Also choose if you want to listen to the free German commentary or choose the option with an Audio guide in your language.
On this sightseeing tour you pass the Reichstag, seat of the German Parliament, float through the Regierungsviertel (Government Quarter) and see the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (House of the Cultures of the World). See all these stunning sights in just one hour. Other sights include the Siegessäule (Victory Column), the Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace) and the Museumsinsel (Museum Island).
- 1-hour cruise in Berlin
- Free commentary in German
- Audio guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, Finnish (if option chosen)
- Audio guide only included when choosing the ticket option with Audio guide
- Infants 0-5 years: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Meeting point Friedrichstraße: Am Weidendamm 1, 10117 Berlin. At the corner of Friedrichstraße and Am Weidendamm, Metro station Friedrichstraße. You meet us at the Stern und Kreisschiffahrt sign. | Meeting point Nikolaiviertel: Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 1, You meet us at "Star und Kreisschiffahrt" ticket counter.
- German commentary for free
- For tours starting at Nikolaiviertel, the Audio Guide is always included.
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, Finnish
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Departure from Nikolaiviertel:
- Until 24 November 2019: 11.00 am, 12.00 am, 1.30 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 3.30 pm, 4.30 pm
- 25 November - 26 December 2019: 11.00 am, 12.30 am, 2 pm, 3.30 pm
- 2 January - 28 February 2020 (daily except for Mondays): 11.00 am, 3.30 pm
Departure from Friedrichstraße:
- Until 24 November 2019: 11.55 am, 12.50 am, 1.25 pm, 2.25 pm, 2.55 pm, 3.55 pm
- 25. November - 26 December 2019: 11.55 am, 1.25 pm, 2.55 pm
- No departure on 24th December
A relaxing and unique way to experience Berlin is by boat. Avoid the nasty traffic and crowds of the...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower you have a visibility range of more or less 70 km over th...
You think Berlin’s all about Brandenburg Gate, WWII and currywurst? Well, it is, but there’s so much...
On this Hidden Berlin tour, you will explore and discover the fascinating side to Berlin’s history t...
Con este tour descubrirás todos los detalles de la subida de Hitler al poder. Tu guía te explicará l...