Guided walking tour through Berlin's city center
- Discover the highlights of Berlin's city center on foot
- See the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial and Reichstag
- Get insider information and tips from your local guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size (max. 12 people)
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust Memorial, Reichstag (parliament building) and many more. Discover them on this walking tour with a professional guide. Due to the small group size, the guide can adapt the tour topics to your interests.
The tour starts at the “Alex”, as locals call the Alexanderplatz. Enjoy a three-hour walk through the city center, see popular buildings and places and get local tips from your guide.
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Meet your guide at the World Clock
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-December at 10.00am
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Berlin has been at the epicenter of the most catastrophic conflicts of modern times but the seeds of...
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historic...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...