Berlin Wall walking tour
- Explore the Berlin Wall and learn more about its history
- See former border crossings, tunnels and a ghost train station
- Visit the viewing platform of the Berlin Wall Memorial
- Enjoy a personalized experience thanks to a small group size
This walking tour starts at one of the most memorable and historic sites of Berlin, the Bornholmer Straße. After 28 years of separation, the Berlin Wall first fell here on the 9th of November in 1989. Follow the original course of the former death strip with a professional guide and discover traces of the wall that are often invisible to the untrained eye. Stop at famous stations of the Berlin Wall and learn more about its history and moving stories.
You can expect to see the following stations:
- Ex-border crossing at Bornholmer Straße, Memorial of the 9th November 1989
- Ulbricht Curve
- Schwedter Way
- Gleim tunnel
- Berlin Wall Park
- Bernauer Straße tunnel
- Church of Reconciliation
- Viewing platform of Berlin Wall Memorial
- "Nord Bahnhof" station
- Professional guide
- Small group (max. 12 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pupils (aged 15 or younger)
- Students (with valid id)
Bornholmer Str. 75, Berlin
- Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- April-October at 3.00pm
- November-March at 10.00am
For 12 years Berlin was the capital of the Third Reich. Hitler’s reign began in 1933, spread across ...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Discover the wild side of Kreuzberg that transformed from one of the poorest quarters of Berlin in t...
Discover all important sights of Berlin’s city center with this fun bicycle tour. See the Brandenbur...
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a com...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
Berlin was the frontline of the Cold War. This tour explores people, places and secrets that kept tw...
On the third level inside the sphere there is a restaurant. Its name is "Sphere". Its kitchen is loc...
Este tour te ayudará a conocer los primeros pasos del antisemitismo nazi. Con su peculiar forma tria...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...