Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Berlin from above
- Save time and don't wait in line
- Visit the highest bar in Berlin
Save time by skipping the line to enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the tower's observation deck, where you can also find the city's highest bar, Bar 203.
On days with good weather, you can see up to 80km. From a height of 203m, you can spot the Olympiastadion Berlin and the seemingly tiny Brandenburg Gate, Berlin train station and many more famous landmarks.
The TV Tower offers the perfect perspective to explore the city from a new angle and plan your route through Berlin back downstairs.
- Entrance to the level where the "Bar 203" is located (at an altitude of 203m)
- Children ages (0-3): free
- Children ages (4-14): reduced
Panoramastrasse 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & beverages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
TV Tower opening hours:
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- You can book time slots during the whole day
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over the city ...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The Mirror Maze Berlin is a unique and exciting attraction that leads into the magical world of joy ...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...
At the Sachsenhausen concentration camp, just outside Berlin, tens of thousands of prisoners perishe...
Hereinspaziert in das Illuseum Berlin!Ein Ort, in dem nichts zu sein scheint wie es ist, und in dem ...
If you think you’ve seen it all, this 120-minute Segway tour will surprise you. This Segway tour aro...
The Bode Museum, first inaugurated in 1904 with the name of the Kaiser Friedrich-Museum in honor of ...