Berlin sightseeing with City Circle hop-on hop-off bus Yellow or Purple Line
- Tour the German capital in a comfortable way with the Purple and Yellow City Circle bus
- See up to 30 different top locations around the city listening to the commentaries in your language
- Hop on and hop off where you want during the day or days of use
- Choose among different durations, from 1 to 3 days
See Berlin with a hop-on hop-off tour, listening to an interesting audio guide available in 20 languages. Use the buses as a convenient means of transportation to all of the city's most famous landmarks. While comfortably sitting in one of the yellow or purple double-deckers, you'll have the opportunity to learn more about Berlin’s exciting history as well as take in the views of the city with leisure. Sightseeing Berlin is made easy thanks to two different routes. Whether you have a well-structured vacation itinerary or take the day as it comes, the hop-on hop-off buses are flexible, letting you enter and exit the tour at 30 different locations around the city and make optimal use of your time in the city, as you quickly reach all the must-see highlights such as the East Side Gallery, the Museum Island, the Reichstag or Alexanderplatz.
Audio guides are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Just hop on one of the buses at a stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed or on the smartphone) and you'll receive your ticket.
The buses run all year long, with few exceptions. The larger Yellow Line departs every 10 minutes and brings from the city center to the Western districts. The Purple Line departs every 20 minutes and offers 12 stops around the center and former East Berlin.
- Kurfürstendamm 216/ Fasanenstraße
- Kurfürstendamm 220/ Meinekestraße
- Kurfürstendamm/Rankestraße (Memorial Church, Berlin Zoo, Europa-Center, Bikini shopping mall)
- KaDeWe historic department store
- Kulturforum/ Philharmonic Hall
- Potsdamer Platz
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Gendarmenmarkt (shopping mall Friedrichstraße)
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Neptunbrunnen/TV Tower
- DomAquarée/boat pier
- Lustgarten/Cathedral/Museum Island
- Unter den Linden/Friedrichstraße
- Brandenburg Gate/ Reichstag
- Central Station/Purple Tour Boat Pier
- Victory Column
- Straße des 17. Juni/Flea Market (only Sat/Sun)
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel/ TV Tower
- Hackescher Markt
- Central Station boat pier
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- Mauerpark (recreation area)
- Prenzlauer Berg/ Kollwitzplatz
- East Side Gallery/ Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Ostbahnhof/ East Side Gallery
- Jewish Museum
A complete yellow line route (without getting off the bus) lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes, a complete purple line tour 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Use of the City Circle sightseeing buses depending on the choosen line(s) and duration
- Audio guide
- Available options:
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 1 day
- Yellow Line (Central and West Berlin) 2 days
- Purple Line (Central and East Berlin) 1 day
- Yellow + Purple Line 2 days
- Yellow + Purple Line 3 days
- Entrance to the seen attractions
- Children (0-6 years): free
- Children (7-14 years): reduced
The main starting point is the Hard Rock Cafe, Kurfurstendamm 225 or the Park Inn Hotel, Alexanderplatz
- Audio guides are available in English, German, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, French, Indian, Indonesian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Just hop on one of the buses at a stop of your choice and show your voucher (printed out or on your smartphone) and you will then receive your ticket
- The buses run every day:
- High season (April - October): every 10 minutes from Sunday to Thursday between 10.00am - 6.00pm, and on Friday and Saturday between 10.00am-7.00pm
- Low season (November - March): every day between10.00am - 5.00pm every 15 minutes
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...