Berlin highlights bike tour
- Discover the most famous sights of Berlin
- Explore the city by bike
- Learn about the history from your guide
- Marvel at the Brandenburg Gate
- Snap a picture at Checkpoint Charlie
- See the historic Berlin Wall
You are short on time but want to see all the important sights of Berlin? Then join this tour, where you will see all the highlights the city has to offer. This 3-hour tour travels at an easy pace and you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and stop for pictures.
Your English-speaking guide will tell you about Berlin's history and lead you to several key sights, such as the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Museum Island. Hear about Berlin's founding, Prussian Berlin, the rise of Hitler and the Nazi years, wartime Berlin, post-war Berlin, the division of Germany and of course the rise and fall of the Berlin Wall.
The tour includes stops at the following sights:
- Brandenburg Gate
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Berlin Wall
- Nazi Architecture
- Site of Hitler's bunker
- Reichstag (parliament building)
- Museum Island
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Berlin Cathedral
- Potsdamer Platz
- Deathstrip Watchtower
This is the perfect tour to start your time in Berlin. Enjoy a great introduction to the city alongside some of the most popular must-see sights.
- Comfortable cruiser or city-style bike
- Helmet (provided but optional)
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- Option to keep your bike after the tour at a discounted rate
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snacks (please bring cash for a snack break)
- Infants 0-3 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
- Students: reduced
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Meet your guide at the Fat Tire Tours shop at Alexanderplatz, located at the foot of the big TV Tower (Fernsehturm). Please arrive 15 minutes before prior to your scheduled tour.
- The bikes have luggage racks for carrying small bags
- Larger bags can be locked up in the bike shop during the tour
- Several kids' bikes, seats, and helmets available
- The tour also runs in case of rain. Pocket-sized rain ponchos can be bought at the bike shop
- Depending on the day, there will be time for a snack break, so make sure to bring some cash
- Packing an extra layer of clothing is recommendable in case it gets chilly during the tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before prior to your scheduled tour.
- In November 2019 the tour operates every day at 11.00am
- In December 2019 the tour operates Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 11.00am
- In January and February 2020 the tour operates Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 11.00am
- From March to November 2020 the tour operates every day at 10.00am and 11.00am
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...