AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin tickets
- See more than 5.000 creatures of the marine fauna
- Travel through the ocean with the AquaDom elevator
- Learn more with our daily feedings and lectures
- Have fun on a discovery trip full of exploratory adventures
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different creatures inhabiting 37 lifelike arranged fresh water and salt water basins. Guides of the SEA LIFE Berlin provide many interesting background informations and explanations during the daily feeding. The visit finishes with a breathtaking ride in the AquaDom elevator - the world biggest, freestanding cylindric aquarium that contains 1 million liter salt water with shoals of tropical fish.
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-14 years): reduced
- From 15 years on: full price
AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin, Spandauer Straße 3, 10178 Berlin
Stations: Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt
Subway U2, U5, U8, S5, S7, S9, S75 / Tram M4, M5, M6 / Lines 100, 200, M48, 248, TXL
- Pets are not permitted. Assistance Dogs are however welcome
- Every day from 10.00am to 7.00pm, except on Christmas Eve (24 December)
- 26 March and 31 December from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Delve with a historian into Berlin’s history as the capital of Nazi Germany during the Third Reich. ...
You need to relax between one tour and the other, but you don't want to stop sightseeing? So come an...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
The city center of Berlin is filled with famous sightseeing points: the TV tower, Brandenburg Gate, ...
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with: - Free...