Santa María del Mar sunset tour
- Discover the beauty of the Basilica of Santa María del Mar at night
- An exclusive visit to one of the most special churches of Barcelona
- Admire panoramic views of the city from the rooftops
- Spaces that usually are not accessible, like the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel are included
Enjoy an exclusive visit to one of the most special churches in Barcelona! You can explore some of the spaces that are not normally accessible, such as the gallery, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel, on this route where silence, monumental lighting and the immensity of the building contribute to making it a unique experience.
You will climb the roofs of the basilica through the towers, which will allow you to get a new perspective of the building. From this point, you can see the rose window, stained glass, buttresses and gargoyles from a close distance. From the different heights of the roof, you will be able to observe the narrow streets of El Born, the main buildings of the Ciutat Vella and stunning 360º panoramic views of the city of Barcelona at sunset.
This experience lasts about an hour and a half. It is a detailed and thorough visit that allows you to stroll through all corners of the church and at the same time get to know in depth the history, anecdotes and historical events of the most emblematic building of the Catalan Gothic style.
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour to the towers, rooftops, and interior of the temple (including the tribunes, the crypt and the neoclassical chapel)
- Children (6-8 years): free
- Youth (9-17 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
- Disabled person: reduced
- Students: reduced
Plaça de Santa María, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Main entrance of the Basílica de Santa María del Mar.
- Not adapted visit, stairs must be climbed
- This visit is not recommended for people with mobility or breathing disabilities
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The route of the tour can be modified due to liturgical celebration
- This visit is unsuitable for children under 6 years old
- Visits available between 1 June and 15 September
The mysterious French producer I Hate Models first broke onto the underground techno scene with the ...
A DJ and producer of the highest order, Alexander Georgiandis, AKA Detlef, has garnered a reputation...
It can be the similarities between two people that draw them together, but it's the differences betw...
City Hall pres. Lexlay - Shitake Happy Techno's "Father" returns once again to City Hall to burn our...
Parisians Guido Minisky and Hervé Carvalho, better known as Acid Arab, have just presented their fir...
Goldie, the English producer and dj, and his record label Metalheadz, changed the course of electron...