You will start the day visiting the Benedictine abbey of Santa Maria de Montserrat and discovering its amazing history. Then you will get ready and start hiking across Montserrat beautiful trails going across its singular rock formations. From the top of Montserrat, you'll enjoy incredible panoramic views while you eat a typical Catalan sandwich before coming down to the abbey to listen to the boys' choir sing the famous Escolania de Montserrat.
Montserrat Natural Park Hiking and Monastery
Language: English , Catalan , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike in the multi-peaked famous sawed mountain Montserrat
- Hike the magical mountain off the beaten path (2-3h hike)
- Early tour to beat the crowds
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Personal insurance
- typical catalan snacks
- Monastery guided visit
- Guided hike (2-3h)
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, Barcelona, Spain
Passeig de Gràcia 26, Barcelona
What to remember
- Listen to the boys' choir sing the famous Escolania de Montserrat (from Monday to Friday, except public and school holidays. Subject to basislica capacity)
- Small-group tour (max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
Ramon Burgués Grau
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience