Opened since 1963, Los Tarantos is the oldest flamenco tablao in Barcelona. It is located in the beautiful Plaça Reial, next to Las Ramblas. Come and enjoy a real flamenco show! Watch the spectacular flamenco tap dance while you get immersed in the live music. Feel the passion and sensuality of the flamenco art and live a unique experience for the senses. A cast formed by guitarists, singers and percussion will set the pace of the flamenco evening. The 35-minute show will catch your attention from beginning to end!
Los Tarantos flamenco show
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 30 minutes
Do this because
- Get immersed in the sensuous music and dance of flamenco
- See high-quality musicians and dancers at competitive prices
- Experience the passion of flamenco at one of Barcelona’s most respected tablao
What to expect
- 30 minutes flamenco show
- One drink (if you select this option)
What's not included
- Meals and drinks
- For infants (0-3 years) this event is free
Plaça Reial, 17, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
What to remember
- Note there is a high possibility that you will be in a standing-only area for the performance
- Available languages: Spanish, English and Catalan
- From 1 June to 30 September daily at 7.30pm, 8.30pm, 9.30pm and 10.30pm
- The rest of the year daily at 7.30pm, 8.30pm and 9.30pm
Tarantos Live Flamenco Barcelona
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.