Camp Nou Experience skip-the-line tickets
- Discover the museum devoted to one of the world's best known soccer teams
- Visit the visitors' changing rooms, press rooms and commentary box
- Follow the footsteps of Cruyff, Maradona and Messi and walk through the tunnel on to the pitch
- Explore the Camp Nou Experience, which retraces the steps of players that have made history
The FC Barcelona, commonly referred to as Barcelona and colloquially known as Barça, is one of Europe's - and undoubtedly the world's - best-known soccer teams.
This Camp Nou Experience will allow you to avoid the long lines and it will offer you the chance to discover in person and at your leisure, the museum and the biggest stadium in Europe. It’ll be a visit that you’ll never forget!
Among many other things, you’ll see the special area dedicated to Messi, the showcase with all the club trophies, and the interactive room, where you’ll be reminded of the milestones in Barça’s history. In addition, you will also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the pressroom and the commentary boxes. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space. Don't miss this experience if you're visiting Barcelona!
Please note: This is a daily entrance ticket
No guided tour (No audio guide included)
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The Tour will be closed all day. The Museum will be open up to 3 hours before the start of the match (with a stadium visit from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match up to the start of said match.
- Champions League match days: The Tour will be closed all day and you can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3.00pm. The day before, the Tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Camp Nou
- FCB Museum
- Audiovisual area and multimedia installations
- Messi Space
- Trophy Gallery and European Cups.
- Camp Nou Tour (stadium, changing room, players’ tunnel, pressroom and the mixed zone and the commentary boxes)
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-10 years): reduced
Camp Nou, Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
- From 1 July to 1 September and from 26 December to 4 January the flexible entrance (open date) will be from 1.30pm
- The recommended time for a visit is approximately an hour and a half
- Please note, this is an open ticket, valid for entry during normal operating hours. It is valid until 30 June 2020
- Due to the timetable of football matches, please note that the opening hours of the museum may be modified during the year
- Right after booking you will receive your ticket. Please print it or show it on your mobile phone
- For structural reasons, and due to a large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be changed and are non-refundable
- The stadium and the museum are open from Mondays to Saturdays from 10.00am to 6.30pm. Sundays from 10.00am to 2.30pm (except on match days)
- Closed on public holidays
The Barcelona Card Express lets you make the most out of your stay in the splendid Catalan city!For ...
The private visit of the Camp Nou is a unique and authentic experience that will make you relive the...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with cogwheel train is a unique experience not to be missed if you pla...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Enjoy the opportunity to have an excellent Catalan breakfast in Alella’s vineyards, where you’ll als...
Join a combination of two very popular tours, and discover all of the city's highlights in one singl...