Discover what the mysterious streets of Barcelona hide at night. On this 2-hour private tour, you'll get to know the stories that have marked this city's past and immerse yourself in paranormal tales carefully told by your local expert guide. This ghostly tour of Barcelona takes place at night where you'll be meandering around the Quarters of Sant Pere, Santa Caterina and la Ribera. The tour is strongly inspired by the bestselling novel: Sylvia Lagarda-Mata Fantasmes de Barcelona and will take you down a mysterious and spooky path. You'll learn about exorcisms, witchcraft, cursed locations and naturally, ghost sightings. Are you ready for a spooky Cataluñan experience?
Barcelona's Ghostly Walking Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Listen to tales of exorcisms, witchcraft, cursed locations and naturally, ghost sightings
- Get an exciting and spooky Cataluñan experience
- Explore Barcelona at a night and embrace the eerie atmosphere
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided visit
What's not included
- Food and additional beverages
- Tips (optional)
Barcelona, Cataluña, Spain
Please meet in front Arc de Triomf Monument.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate shoes and clothes
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Participants must wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times during the tour
ICONO serveis Culturals
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience