Visit Banff’s landmarks, learn its history and learn about wildlife in their natural winter habitat. The tour will include some of the most scenic and historically significant highlights of Banff such as the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Surprise Corner Lookout, Hoodoos Viewpoint and Lake Minnewanka. Plus, enjoy hot chocolate and maple cookies at one of the scenic stops.
Attractions & monuments
Banff and its winter wildlife tour
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Learn about Banff's wildlife
- See the main attractions of the town
- Enjoy an original snack at a scenic stop
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop off
- Maple cookie snack and hot chocolate
What's not included
- Children from 6 to 12 years old
- Infants from 0 to 5 years old are free
Mt Royal Hotel: 138 Banff Ave, Banff
Pick up: call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time.
No pick-up: please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
What to remember
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call +18775659372 to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- Departure at 8.30am
- Operates from November to April
Discover Banff Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.