The town of Banff is an island of culture and history, surrounded by a sea of untamed wilderness. This tour enriches your visit with stories of 11,000 years of history, hidden in these rugged hills. Navigate a half-day journey to some of the most important landmarks in the area. You’ll stop at the iconic Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel, Bow Falls, Lake Minnewanka and the discover the Surprise Corner. Venture down peaceful pine-scented trails and learn about wildlife habitat and behaviour. Don’t forget your camera – on 95% of the tours wildlife has been spotted!
Banff and its summer wildlife tour
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Get to know Banff's history
- Discover Banff's summer wildlife
- See the main attractions of the town
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop off
- Maple cookie snack and fresh water
What's not included
- Children (6-12)
- Infants (0 to 5): free
138 Banff Ave, Banff
Please meet at the public bus parking area behind the Mt Royal Hotel.
What to remember
- Hotel pick-up from Banff hotels is available, you must call the provider to schedule ahead of time
- Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation
- If you choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at your hotel/pick-up location
- If you don't choose the pick-up option, please be ready 15 minutes prior to the tour start time and wait by the seat in the carpark
- Look for a blue mini bus that says 'Discover Banff Tours’
- Departure at 8.30am
- Operates from April to November
Discover Banff Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.