As the sun moves over the Grand Canyon, the colors change throughout the day. Most say there is no better time to witness the canyon’s beauty than at sunset. Go Buck Wild over a Grand Canyon sunset with our evening tour that will leave you dazzled. This experience builds upon our Signature tour by adding more exposure to the Grand Canyon when its colors are most intense.
Signature sunset Grand Canyon hummer tour
- Take a tour with an experienced wilderness guide
- Learn about the interesting history of the Grand Canyon
- See photo-worthy sunset views
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Roundtrip transportation
- Child (2-15 years) Reduced
- Baby (0-23 months) Free
469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023
Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal is located near the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park. Check-in is 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Please bring your government issued photo ID
- Bring your cameras, phones and selfie sticks
- Layered clothing is recommended from April to September and winter clothing is recommended from October to March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended or shoes that are flat and sturdy
- Due to limited space, each passenger is permitted one small purse or backpack on a hummer vehicle
- Due to limited hummer vehicle seating, assigned seats cannot be guaranteed. Passengers will receive their seat assignments after the check-in process
- Car Seats are required by Arizona law for children up to 5 years old and weighing under 40 pounds
- Customers requiring boarding assistance must have a companion present to assist in boarding and disembarking the Humvee. A companion must also be present during the tour
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Buck Wild Hummer Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Buck Wild Hummer Tours will receive a 100% refund
- Daily: 6.00pm, 6.30pm
- Departures vary depending on sunset times throughout the year
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...
Take a journey through the Grand Canyon on an exclusive landing flight departing from Grand Canyon W...
Enjoy a full day of everything the wild west has to offer. The tour is perfectly paced and designed ...