The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a number of historical sites and state history. Midway there will be a pitstop at the famous Native American trading post in Cameron. Once arriving you can peruse the Native American arts and crafts. Upon arrival in Page, there will be a lunch break before heading to the guided tour of Antelope Canyon. The canyon walls provide the best backdrop for some of the best photos you’ll ever take. Spend an hour with a local walking through the canyon and experiencing nature that is truly unique. After Antelope Canyon, the tour continues to Horseshoe Bend to see one of the most spectacular views of the southwest. The stunning panoramic view offered has made this a top attraction. You will get to hike down and enjoy the unforgettable and majestic views.
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend day adventure
- See the Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend on one fun-filled day
- Take amazing photos of the panoramic views at Horseshoe Bend
- Entrance fees
- Luxurious SUV transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Child age range 1-17
- Infant age range 0 (free)
Hotel pickup within the Phoenix/Scottsdale Valley area
- There is a 2 person minimum to book this tour
- There is a fair amount of walking that takes place during the tour on the Antelope Canyon portion and Horseshoe Bend. Expect to walk over 2 miles round trip between the two sites
- Pickup will be 6.00am
- Arrive back at the hotel at around 7.00pm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area
- Daily: 6.00am
Depart from the Grand Canyon South Rim over the beautiful Kaibab National Forest, home to the world’...
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehi...
Take a journey through the Grand Canyon on an exclusive landing flight departing from Grand Canyon W...
Enjoy a full day of everything the wild west has to offer. The tour is perfectly paced and designed ...