Annecy, the « Venice of the Alps». To stroll along its canals and its medieval streets will bring you back in time, it is truly one of the bucket list cities of Europe ... Thanks to our fantastic guide you'll discover the secret beauty of Annecy, the majestic castle, hidden paths, and sweet gardens. The crystal clear waters that reflect the summits of the surrounding Alps will knock you off your feet. You will be mesmerized by our magical city!
Annecy private guided walking tour
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 2 hours
Language: English , French
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Private tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
23 Espl. de l'Hôtel de ville, 74000 Annecy, France
You will meet your guide in front of the in front of Annecy town hall, Esplanade de l'Hôtel de ville
What to remember
- Experience designed for a group between 1 and 12 people.
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- Available all year round
- Every day
- Departure from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.