Van Gogh Museum ticket
- Book the time slot of your choice now and plan the rest of your day carefree
- Just show the ticket on your phone and come in to enjoy the richest Van Gogh collection in the world
- See over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and 750 letters from the Dutch master
Discover the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh masterpieces. The exhibits are arranged chronologically so you can follow the artist’s biography and technical development.
As well as early and lesser-known works, you’ll see some of his most famous paintings such as Vincent’s Bedroom in Arles, Gauguin’s Chair and a painting from the Sunflower series.
The building itself is an impressive feat of architecture, as you’ll notice when you experience the spectacular glass entrance on Museumplein.
Home to the world’s largest collection of Vincent van Gogh’s paintings, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam transports visitors on a fascinating journey through the life of the artist and his contemporaries. The museum introduces the complete story: the artist, the context, Van Gogh’s personal ambitions, his emotions, the myths that surround him and his influence right up until this very day. The Van Gogh Museum’s collection includes world-famous paintings such as Sunflowers, Almond Blossom and The Potato Eaters. The museum also organises three temporary exhibitions every year.
Van Gogh had many heroes whose work he greatly admired. One of these artists was Jean-François Millet. From 4 October 2019 to 12 January 2020, the Van Gogh Museum will illuminate the work of this French painter and the prominent 19th-century artists who followed in the exhibition Jean-François Millet: Sowing the Seeds of Modern Art.
The Van Gogh Museum is open 365 days a year. Tickets are available online only. Don’t miss out, book in advance. Visitors can discover more about Van Gogh and his contemporaries with the multimedia guide, available in 11 languages. For those not able to visit the museum, the Van Gogh Museum offers the collection and a virtual journey through Van Gogh’s life on its website, Facebook and Instagram.
- Timed entry ticket to the Van Gogh Museum
- Admission to temporary exhibitions
- Multimedia audio guide is available in eleven languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese and Korean (if option is chosen at checkout)
- Standard price applies to adults 18 years old and over
- A reservation for children 17 years old and under is obligatory even though they have no entrance fee
Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Go directly to the museum entrance with your voucher.
- You can book tickets up to 60 days in advance
- Wheelchairs and strollers/prams are available to visitors for no extra fee
- During peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance. Don’t cut off your ear in frustration – you’ll get in sooner than you think
- Multimedia audio guide is available in eleven languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese and Korean
2 September to 27 October 2019:
- Saturdays to Thursdays 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
28 October to 22 December 2019:
- Saturdays to Thursdays 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Fridays 9.00am to 9.00pm
23 December to 31 December 2019 (with the exception of public holidays):
- Sundays to Thursdays 9.00am to 7.00pm
- Fridays and Saturdays 9.00am to 9.00pm
- Christmas (25 December) and New Year’s Eve (31 December) 9.00am to 5.00pm
- New Year’s Day (1 January ) 11.00am to 7.00pm
This unique combo ticket saves you both time and money as you explore Amsterdam's scenery on a 75-mi...
The Heineken Experience is a thrilling self-guided interactive tour on which you will discover all t...
Have it all on your visit to the fabulous city of Amsterdam with a convenient combination ticket whi...
The Moco Museum (Modern Contemporary) in Amsterdam showcases the best works of the so-called "Rock S...
Take advantage of this combination ticket that includes a one-hour canal cruise along the city's mos...
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Remb...
Your skip-the-line entrance ticket for House of Bols gives you access to the world's largest cocktai...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
Using this combo offer, which includes an extensive 2.5-hour bus excursion and 1-hour canal cruise, ...
Your morning or afternoon in Haarlem will start at your hotel in downtown Haarlem or if you travel t...