Skip-the-line tickets for the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam
- Enjoy stimulating, interactive exhibitions for all ages
- Dare to Discover: join a virtual reality tour that takes you back to the Dutch Golden Age
- Climb aboard a replica of the East Indiaman ship and experience life on sea
The museum is housed in a historic building of the Arsenal dating from 1656, which served as a warehouse for the Royal Netherlands Navy. The museum and its library house one of the most important maritime collections in the world and trace the way in which Dutch culture has been shaped by the sea. Dynamic and interactive exhibits invite visitors to explore 500 years of maritime history.
The replica East Indiaman ship moored in front of the museum is the centerpiece of the most impressive collection and it poses as one of the most popular attractions in the city of Amsterdam.
A visit to the National Maritime Museum is instructive and inspiring for all ages and all backgrounds. Visit our website for our schedule and ongoing activities.
Guided tours of our exhibitions animated by a museum guide can be booked in advance. An audio guide for the key pieces of the museum is also offered, free of charge, to visitors.
- Museum entrance
- Audio tour
- Skip-the-line access
- Children 3 years-old and under: free
- Youth 4 to 17 years-old: reduced
Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Audio guide is available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Korean
- Open daily from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed 27 April, 25 December, and 1 January
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...