Amsterdam XtraCold Icebar entrance ticket and one-hour canal cruise
- Explore Amsterdam from the water
- Cruise audio guide available in 18 languages
- Experience the -10°C temperature of the XtraCold Icebar
- Three drinks at XtraCold Icebar included
This option combines two of Amsterdam's top attractions: a one-hour canal cruise and admission to XtraCold Icebar.
One of Amsterdam's coolest bars, XtraCold Icebar is comprised of more than 30 tons of ice from the walls to the counter to the furniture to the glasses, showcasing an ice sculpture display that rotates every six months. The bar maintains a temperature of -10°C, and you will be provided with appropriate thermal clothing upon arrival. Inside you will experience the thrill of the special 4D Ice Xperience: a movie projected in a room with a special floor and a wind chill effect.
Seeing Amsterdam by boat is practically mandatory during a visit and your one-hour canal cruise takes you through the city's charming UNESCO-protected canal district. Feast your eyes on the elegant Golden-Age-era merchants’ houses, fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and many more highlights.Your audio guide on the newly branded boat is available in 18 languages.
- One-hour canal cruise ride
- Audio guide in 18 languages
- Fast track tickets to XtraCold Icebar
- Three drinks at XtraCold Icebar
Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please redeem your voucher and choose a time slot for your Icebar visit at the Lindbergh Office (Damrak 26). This must be done at least 24 hours before entering the attraction. The boat departs every 30 minutes from Lovers Canal Cruises in front of Central Station.
- Visitors under 18 are not allowed in the ice bar
- Audio guide is available in Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Catalan, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Hebrew, Japanese, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian
- Boat departs every 20 minutes from Lovers Canal Cruises in front of Central Station
- XtraCold Icebar is open:
- Monday-Thursday: 12.30pm-1.00am
- Friday - Saturday: 12.00pm-2.40am
- Sunday: 12.00pm-1.00am
- Canal cruise schedule: daily 9.30am-9.00pm
- From 29 November 2018 to 20 January 2019, the city will hold the Amsterdam Light Festival. During this period there is no 1-hour canal cruise after 4.30pm
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you w...