Warwick Castle Tickets
- Explore a centuries-old castle
- Admire the rich treasures of lords, dukes, and earls
- Enjoy shows of history, medieval sports, and battles
Visit Warwick Castle and explore a medieval stronghold which has stood for almost a thousand years. Built in 1068 by William the Conqueror, the Castle has been the home to various lords and earls. It has been the site of many battles and withstood countless attacks. You’ll be able to explore the Castle grounds as well as the building interiors. You can visit the Great Hall where festive meals were eaten or step into the Earl’s private Chapel for a bit of peace and quiet. The richly decorated rooms will take you back in time to experience the life of a wealthy lord.
The Castle also hosts dozens of fun and educational activities and attractions. You can witness the Mighty Trebuchet hurl heavy cannonballs into the sky or visit Princess Tower and help Princess Felice save her true love. Other shows include falconry displays and good old fashioned jousting. Stepping into Warwick Castle is a step into history for a rousing good time of medieval fun.
- Admission to Warwick Castle
- Children (4-15)
55 Mill St, Warwick CV34 4HB, UK
Ticket Office, Warwick Castle, Warwick, Warwickshire CV34 6AH
- The Castle provides locker facilities. These are suitable for hand-luggage-sized cases and rucksacks and are situated in the Stables Car Park. The lockers cost £1 per use and the charge is non-refundable
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of registered assistance dogs
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own picnics to the Castle, with 64 acres of beautiful grounds it is easy to find the perfect picnic spot
- Guests are permitted to take photographs of the Castle and its exhibits throughout the course of their visit. Please note that photography is not permitted in the Castle Dungeon or the Princess Tower
- Daily: 10.00am-5.00pm
- Closing times vary by date or event
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Departing from Inverness, you will head to Clava Cairns, the ancient burial cairns surrounded by sta...
You're in for a real treat on this tour which will take to some of the furthest flung corners of the...
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Discover the youngest capital city in Europe. Explore Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay on board a...